Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year, New Shoes

Happy New Year everyone!  or at least I'm sure it will be once this headache has left me.  We had a bit of a do at ours last night to see in 2013 so we haven't really achieved much today apart from a huge fry-up breakfast at the pub and a lovely walk with the dog.  The tidying up can wait until tomorrow.

I wasn't going to do this but I bought John a shirt last Friday from the St Peters charity shop in Bradley Stoke and I gave it to him to wear last night. I was going to keep it as a Valentines present and then spend some proper money on a lovely meal but I really wanted to see him wear it and it looked really lovely. It was originally from Ted Baker and looked brand new and cost £6. I was so pleased with it.  Funnily enough John accused me of being in the charity shop that night when I was late home.  Oh ye of little faith.

 
 


 
It's not like me not to dress up BUT......I had some new babies to wear and I couldn't find a dress that would go with them.  Recognise these from a previous post?  I couldn't resist and they were delivered yesterday just in time (although I didn't order them specifically for the party). Unfortunately though, they were also delivered right into the hands of John who happened to be outside by the car when the delivery man pulled up.  Caught red-handed.
 
 
Thankfully though we were busy prepping for the party and the kids were with us so he couldn't resort to violence.  I love this colour, it was the colour that my bridesmaids wore at our wedding in July. They put such a smile on my face when I opened the box!

No comments:

Post a Comment