Thursday 10 January 2013

Oozits and whatsits and trinkets galore...

Morning Thrifters!

I had a lovely walk this morning before work with my wolf  and I took a couple of things with me to photograph (in a more interesting location than chez moi).  The first is a teapot stand that I bought for 99p about 6 months ago in the RSPCA charity shop in Weston-super-Mare. I just thought it was so pretty and I imagined it hung up in some beautiful old country kitchen. I didn't realise how popular they were. There are hundreds for sale on Etsy.

The second it s lovely dressing table set that my friend Michala bought me for a birthday a couple of years ago. My nan had one very similar and if I ever get a dressing table, I shall display them proudly. I have always wanted one of those distressed, white French style ones with the curved legs and a triple mirror on the top. One day!

The last pics are of Solo and his favourite wading pool in the park, which although I like seeing him happy, I do not like the smell of dirty pond in my house all day!



The set has a comb, hand mirror and clothes brush which is a very useful piece of kit when you live with a furry beast




No comments:

Post a Comment