Wednesday 16 January 2013

Lady Luck

How proud am I?  The lovely Miss Lloyd felt inspired to do a charity shop run last weekend with a view to finding a fake fur coat......and she found one! It was £6.50 from the St Peters Hospice charity shop in Staple Hill, Bristol. It was a lot longer than in the picture but she got her lovely Aunt to take it up (which I'm guessing isn't an easy job with thick fur). And I have to say, I am a little jealous. I was in that very same shop recently and must have missed it! Gutted.

Well done lovely lady, may your second-hand quest continue......



1 comment:

  1. I've seen some lovely vintage real fur coats recently. How terrible, I hear you cry! But when you've lost 2 beloved cats to the killing machines called mink, it's hard to feel sorry for them! And as for coney, my mother's family survived WWII by breeding rabbits to eat, then sold the skins to make gloves - no different from cows and leather, I think. (Okay, I'll get off my soapbox now!)

    ReplyDelete