Wednesday 16 January 2013

All's "fair" in love and war

Evening telly watchers,

I am tapping away to the dulcet tones of Sir David Attenborough on BBC1, the man is a legend. The other ear is trying to ignore the not so dulcet tones of John's snoring.....heavy with cold bless him.

In between these wonderful noises, I wanted to let you know of two up and coming vintage fairs in Bristol :

Bristol Flea Market Sunday 27th January

Bristol Vintage Fair Saturday March 9th

Read this great article on the last (and first ever) vintage fair at the Temple Meads Passenger Shed. It was amazing, I can't believe how many people dressed up. I loved it!

http://bristol.tab.co.uk/2012/11/05/the-bristol-vintage-fair/

So, both dates firmly marked in the diary. I just need to soften the blow to John somehow.

Nighty, night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment