Wednesday 23 January 2013

Time for tea......

Bonjour tout le monde,

I finally plucked up the courage to tell John about my Etsy purchases and I decided to wear one of them out to tea last night. It's a lovely red blouse (blouses are not normally my thing) but I was really drawn to it (story of my life).  I think it worked out to be around £6, what a bargain. It's got a little tie aswell but I wore it without this time. I bought it from Jess's site with Etsy (volkerwandering) who recently gave me an interview about her love of vintage. She also currently has an offer on her site that if you buy 5 items you get a massive 40% off!  Get thrifting!


 
Not the best close up pic but I wanted to show the pleats on the blouse that you can't really see in the other picture. I just think it's really unusual (what's not unusual is me with a glass of wine!)

 
 
I pinned one of my favourite brooches on it - my little bow-tie from the St Peters Hospice shop in the town centre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment