Sunday 20 January 2013

Ice, ice, baby......

Hello all,

Bristol was graced with more snow this week.  My dog was very happy but people less so as it's such a challenge getting out and about safely. My mum rang me at work straight away just to check that I wasn't wearing stupid shoes (by the way Mum - NO SHOES ARE STUPID). Thankfully, we closed work early on Friday so I was determined to join John and Solo out on the slopes by us to go sledding. Walking through the gate to the estate though, I did some unplanned sledding of my own right onto my behind. Classy. 



My snow dog was very popular with all the children and he loved all the attention. It was lovely to see him so happy.

And, despite the snow we still managed to get out on Friday night to Zaza Bazaar, a huge restaurant in town with my stepson and his fab girlfriend, hubby and my friend Michala. The food is so nice but the "all you can eat" ethos tests your will power! I was annoyed that I forgot to take a photo of what I was wearing, I think John is getting fed up with playing David Bailey.


This is us larking around in front of a nice piece of graffiti inside the restaurant.



My handsome husband in his new (second-hand) shirt. I really like this photo.


How pretty......just add Mr Tumnus.

1 comment: