Tuesday 15 January 2013

One down, five to go

As is customary on my day off, I like to allow myself one hour to rummage in the charity shops before I get down to the serious stuff like housework, dog walking blah, blah, blah. And I am so glad I did! I found a tweed jacket as per my covet list post! It's not got the traditional arm patches that I wanted but apart from that, its lovely. I am so happy with it. It will be ideal at the weekends with jeans and brown or tan boots.


I found it in the PDSA shop in Staple Hill, Bristol and it was only £5. It's an animal charity (something very close to my heart), so I love to support them.


I also found this coat! I haven't got a red coat and I have been on the lookout. I have to say its not the style I originally wanted but when I tried it on, it looked really good. A sort of "boyfriend" style and is really soft lambs wool. And, unbelievably, it was £6.99! There isn't a mark on it and to be honest, if it wasn't for the older style label (again, M&S!), I would think it was new. 


This colourful little thing was £2 from St Peters Hospice on Lodge Causeway. I popped in because a lovely pair of shoes caught my eye (which turned out to be the wrong size). I am not normally one for blouses but I loved the colours in this. It gives you so many different options to wear on the bottom half.

Not bad for an hours work!     Mrs M signing off as a very happy lady. 

No comments:

Post a Comment