Saturday 26 January 2013

French Fancy

I have just had a lovely afternoon with a French lady that I met recently. She popped into our shop before Christmas and my French radar picked up on her accent so I made my move. I am so desperate to speak French all the time that I guilted her into giving me her email address so that we could arrange to meet up. Today was that day! It was so kind of her to agree to see me (and correct my bad French all afternoon). I had such a nice time.

Husband was Joe le Taxi so I took the opportunity to wear my Mac. It doesn't get much use in winter when I am normally wearing about 10 layers and a coat that would easily compare with that of a polar bear. This has got to be one of my best ever finds in a charity shop. Kenneth Cole New York and tags still attached stating a price of around $200 if I remember rightly. I love it.





I also wanted to wear my £2 blouse that I bought recently in the St Peters Hospice and the vintage boots were out again. It's safe to wear them now that all snow has gone. 

Now I am off to have a few stern words with the dog as he has chewed up a pair of my leather gloves. Nothing is sacred when you live with a wolf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment