Sunday 13 January 2013

Models Inc.....

Morning Thrifters!

La famille and I are off swimming in a bit (attempting to keep to my New Years resolutions), but I wanted to do a quick post about my trip to the St Peters Hospice shop yesterday in Henleaze. It was a rainy, dull afternoon so I took my younger stepdaughter with me (I am grooming her for thriting greatness!) and we had a very successful trip.   I found nothing for myself but a lovely dress for both stepdaughters and a great shirt for John.

How lovely do they look in these photos?  (couldn't get John to model though, it's tough enough to get him into a shirt!).

 
This is a H&M dress and was £6.50
 
 
 
This dress is from Topshop and it was the same price

 
A little bit short (I may be in trouble with their mum), but she can wear it with leggings also.  12 years old and taller than me.

 
Hubbies shirt. It requires cuff links - even better, I wish I could get him to dress up more.  Unfortunately his work has a casual dress policy so I very rarely see him in a suit and smart shirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment