Friday 25 January 2013

Funky favourites

Morning All.......

This month is going to be a tough month financially thanks to Mr Tax Man so I am going to have to resort to a bit of window shopping and net-nerding to get my fix. Luckily, being the second-hand junkie that I am, I tend not to spend much on my addiction anyway but every penny is going to count this month. With that in mind, I thought I would post a couple of pics of my newest Etsy crushes that I have saved to my favourites to drool over occasionally. 




The first is a gorgeous white dress that just reminds me of the 70's disco era. White is a tough colour to pull off so I am not sure i would ever be brave enough to buy it but I can still admire it for what it is. A showstopper of a dress.



This one is typically me. V-neck wrap dress in silky material with lots of draping. Usually my preferred dress style. Oh well......February is going to be quite a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment