Monday 21 January 2013

Booty Call......

Helloooo.....

I have just busy photographing some of my ex-uniform from Wallis in order to sell some of it. I always kid myself that I only chose items that I am likely to wear outside of work but most of the time I don't because you tend to associate certain items with being at work.  So rather than just taking up space in the wardrobe, I thought I would see if I can get a little bit of dosh by selling them on.  Some of them have only been worn a couple of times if that.  

I was thinking of Ebay but my friend Hannah introduced me to a Facebook Group called "Downend Booty", which is a group that has been set up to buy and sell individuals unwanted items. Downend is an area not far from where we live so I have joined the group and posted all my photos. Not sure if I will get any interest but its worth a go! I shall keep you posted as to how successful I am.....here are some of the dresses I am getting rid of......







 
I have put them all on for £7.50 and £5 for the top so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment