Friday 4 January 2013

Tight fit..................

Blimey, that title has just brought back some 1980's flashbacks of my disco years.....

As for my own tight fit challenge, that comes in the form of these leather trousers.


They have lived a sad and lonely existence for nearly 10 years and not once have I been able to get them on (well, done up at least!).  I fell in love with them in a charity shop in Glastonbury many moons ago (I think they are from NEXT originally) and even though they are a size 12 (as am I - most of the time), I have never fit into them.   The sad thing is, that even when I was at my smallest - probably around 4 years ago, I never thought to try them on as they have just been in a forgotten box in the wardrobe for so long.


So, my new years resolution (one of them) is to either get into them OR give them back to a charity shop and let someone else enjoy them. I have to say, they don't look that good in this picture but I think with a nice cream blouse/jumper and some really cool boots, they would look really good.  Black leather trousers are ten a penny and I love the caramel colour of these as they are a bit different.

I have until end of April which is probably being too generous on the time front but that is when we are hoping to go away for a week and its a good motivation.  Lord knows how I will do it though, I have an appetite of an elephant. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment