Wednesday 12 December 2012

Winter Wonderland

Morning savvy shoppers!

It snowed here overnight! Only a little but the ground is covered in a lovely white dusting and it looks so pretty. Almost like a layer of caster sugar. I am off to take the wolf out in a bit for a walk and I can't wait to see what the woods look like. While its so light, I took the opportunity to photograph my other bits from Henleaze. Hope you like them!

What a showstopper! I can't believe this find, it's gorgeous and in cobalt blue too, my colour of the moment.  Shot taffeta material and it looks like it was homemade as there was no inside label and it was £8.99 from the British Heart Foundation on Henleaze High Street. I am going to attempt to wear it on Christmas Day but its a little snug at present so not sure it will allow for lashings of roast turkey but fingers crossed. Either that or poor John is going to have to take me to the Opera or something (I can already hear him moaning).


This little lady is a size 16 but I never let that put me off from trying something on as British sizing is all over the place. It doesn't sit on the waist but hangs from the hips and looks lovely. I was thinking of pairing it with a black polo neck maybe. It has that swish effect when you walk and I can't resist that!  It was £10 but I got it reduced to £5 as there is a chocolate stain on the front which I don't think will come out but it's so close to the black detail, you can't really notice it. Another St Peters treasure.


A better pic of the butterfly top. I just love this. My friend Pam loved it when I wore it last night and couldn't believe it came from a charity shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment