Sunday 2 December 2012

Bath Christmas Market

 
Me and Mum usuall do an annual pilgrimage to the Bath Christmas market, its just a nice Mother and Daughter thing to do despite the freezing temperatures. But, there is also a lovely little hidden vintage shop just off the high street that I like to visit so we had double the fun. Despite the fact I can never really afford anything in there. It is what I call serious vintage!
 
 

I love this picture! It was in the window of a shop called French Grey.  I want one of Solo like that!


A festive window with cute mini mannequins!

The lovely little shacks at the market. Some stall holders come from all over the world just to be there.  


I bought these coasters!!!!! Cheesy?  Yes.  Useful? Not really - one has a bump in it so you can't even rest a glass on mine!!!!! BUT, I couldn't leave them behind. Especially as its my first Christmas as a Mrs!

No comments:

Post a Comment