Tuesday 18 December 2012

Christmas Party No.2

Morning!

What a weekend.  2 Christmas do's and lots of headaches later, I am only just starting to recover.  The second one was with the lovely Wallis ladies at the Passenger Shed at Temple Meads and it was a Great Gatsby themed party.  It was amazing. My only regret is that I dont have any photos of the place to show you as I didnt want to take Johns posh camera. The last time I took it out, I dropped it on the toilet floor on my hen night and we had to rush around to buy a replacement before our wedding so that we had one to take on honeymoon!  An expense that we could have done without.  So, I shall wait for my friends to post some of theirs and I shall poach them.

This is what I wore. I am not convinced I got it right - the wig was more 118 man than 1920's (it did not look like that on Amazon when I ordered it!). But I thought what the heck, let's have a laugh and go with it. I chose not to wear a beaded dress and pearls as I thought everyone would so I wore my new top that I bought recently in St Peters and some pleated trousers.


 
I also bought some "eye tattoos" from Claires  Accessories (again - looked nothing like that on the packet!) but just wanted to try something new.  They seem to be quite popular but I obviously bought at the cheap end. I am just glad they washed off, I was worried about work the next day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment