Sunday 9 December 2012

Super Shawls

Hellooooooooooo,

It's taken me a while but I remembered these two lovely shawls that I haven't worn in ages. The flowery one came from Oxfam in Weston about 15 years ago.  It looks really Spanish. I should wear it more often, I just never seem to have the right occasion!


All the flowers are individually embroidered, it's so delicate but quite heavy which makes it tough to wear really as it just wants to slip off your shoulders all the time but I should make more of an effort and dig it out more often.



This one was from my favourite St Peters in Fishponds.  I think I bought it with my mum in mind but I ended up keeping it! It's Devore velvet and so soft. I'm thinking that this would look good with the green velvet jacket I got at the last vintage fair. Talking of vintage fairs, there's another one today at 
Ashton Gate stadium but I am unfortunately at work all day (sad for me but good for the bank balance).

Ps. I changed the photos from the ones originally posted as they looked e bit dull. So I took them out with me and the dog this morning on a walk thought the woods and photographed them there. It was such a lovely frosty morning! 




No comments:

Post a Comment