Saturday 15 December 2012

Put your feet up...

Morning everyone,

My lovely friend Jo has just emailed me some pics of a lovely little find that she got at Shepton Mallet Flea Market last Sunday.  Her sister Emma found it for her apparently....quite the little truffle hunter she is turning out to be!

The stool is gorgeous and has a real retro look about it. It would fit perfectly in a 1950's style house. Jo's got an amazing house and I'm sure it will look great in her lounge. She has got a great sense of style and buys lots of lovely one off pieces that just work.  She's got a lovely painting in her dining room of a rusty old hinge which sounds bizarre I know but it's really beautiful.  I will have to see if she will let me post a picture of it at some point.


No comments:

Post a Comment