Tuesday 25 December 2012

The twelve shoes of Christmas (and one for fun)

Merry Christmas Everyone !

I hope that you have all had a wonderful day with your loved ones. I have had a lovely day of "overs". Over-eating, over-drinking and an over the top dress for dinner.  I now give John about 4 minutes before he starts dozing on the sofa in front of Kung Fu Panda so I thought I would take the opportunity to blog-on.

And when considering a worthy subject for Christmas day, it had to be shoes. I still can't believe that I have not yet posted about my love/obsession/general illness regarding footwear.  Yes, my name is Louisa Merchant-Locke and I am a (proud) shoe-a-holic.  156 pairs and counting.  Now this is not an expensive fetish as my lovely mum works for the Mecca that is Marks & Spencer and she tells me when final reductions are hitting down and I run in and buy loads of shoes for usually no more than £5 a pair.  I also buy a lot in charity shops, not everyones cup of tea I know but you can find plenty of unworn items as I have mentioned before. Its heaven.  So on that note and as it is Christmas, I thought I would dedicate a post to the wonder that is SHOES.  My friend Chloe bought me a desk calender last year for Christmas and its now coming to its end (sniff sniff) so I have picked out my favourites to post.

Merry Christmas !

I can't resist a bow

The Essex Shoe

The sexy secretary shoe (think Fifty Shades)

"Strictly Come Dancing" shoe

The "Single White Female" shoe

A French Affair

The Avengers Shoe

The McShoe

Understated but classic

Les Misérables

The Joan Collins Shoe
 
Zip and Tuck

 
And.......well, why the hell not.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment