Saturday 1 December 2012

Take it to the Maxx

Hellooooooooooo......

I have just remembered how much I love TK Maxx. What a shop. You never know what you are going to find, so many one-off's, so much rummaging but the effort is worth it when you find that little treasure that puts a great big smile on your face. I went to my friend Jo's for tea this week and her home is so beautiful. She has such great understated style and has no realisation of the lovely home she has created. Every time I go there she inspires me to come home and tidy up!  With that in mind I love going to TK Maxx and checking out the glassware. Believe it or not, it's my favourite place in the shop (dresses come a close second) . Having said that's I also fell in love with a gorgeous bird feeder for the garden too. I love my birds!

Anyway, I bought this and it's now living on the window sill int the kitchen. I love the colours mainly, it's so beautiful. Nice price too......£2.99. Not second hand but that shop is my guilty pleasure.




No comments:

Post a Comment