Saturday 22 December 2012

Wet Wet Wet

Afternoon all.......

I haven't been around much this week. It's not been a great 7 days and I have been feeling sorry for myself a little. BUT, after seeing some friends today who are having a truly tough time at the moment, I have decided to give myself a kick up the derrière and put a smile on it.  John took me out on Thursday to cheer me up and I couldn't even be bothered to ask him to take a photo for the blog so I need to snap out of it and get with the festivities!

So, I dressed up to pop to Jo's at lunch to do our annual Christmas present swap. I took the opportunity to wear my LK Bennett top that I have posted about before but I hadn't yet worn it and I paired it with my skirt also from the same secret shop that has the £5 rail at the back! I will "out" the shop soon I promise but I am waiting to do an interview with the owner first. I've also got a brown Louis Vuitton handbag that a friend from work gave me (unbelievably kind) . I am not sure if its real, her husband brought it back from a business trip and she wasn't sure  but I love it and don't really care. And despite the horrendous weather, I dug out my horrendously high M&S heels that were about £6 in the sale last year. I love them but you need a health and safety certificate to wear them so I was proud of myself for making it back home with no broken bones.


Not the best photo but the weather is so bad at the moment, no matter where we were, it was so dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment