Thursday 13 December 2012

Christmas party no.1

It's johns work Christmas party tomorrow night and I am very excited. All his work colleagues are so nice, a really lovely bunch so mixed with lots of disco juice and a bit of Kylie, I have high hopes.  I thought I'd post a picture of what I'm wearing (delivery permitting). It's from Wallis and I have been monitoring it on our website for a while waiting for enough of a reduction in price so I can strike! And yesterday was that day. It should be delivered to my store tomorrow so it's cutting it a bit fine but I'll iron it on my break to get it party fit. I already have it in silver and black and it's such a lovely style and fits all my bumps (sorry, curves....) perfectly. Just add a necklace and killer shoes and I'll be ready......god willing. Oh and I have informed John that he will be helping to curl my hair in record time after work tomorrow which he obviously is very excited about.



Dress available at Wallis Teal Maxi Dress

Me in the dress (looking rather large unfortunately and thats before any turkey dinners!)


 
It was a bit of a risk wearing these shoes as I haven't worn really high heels for a while now and this was the first time I had ever worn these but they stayed on all night and I didn't fall over once (unheard of for me)


1 comment:

  1. Hopefully John's colleagues have been warned about the 'hair flick' on the dance floor! Lovely dress. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete