Sunday 2 December 2012

Santa Pants!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Still not sure about these.  I think I am experiencing the on-set of a mid-life crisis (stressing about approaching 40 next year). These wet look leggings are NOT me at all but I was drawn to them in the window of Republic.  I cannot believe I bought them, they are very "Wilma Deering" from Buck Rogers! Yes, its my favourite colour but that doesnt mean that you should buy something for that reason does it? I paired them together with a long jacket (to hide as much as I could) and a black vest.  Even the stepchildren considered their attachment to me. Apparently, I should be setting a good example? HA !
 
 
This is us in Browns in Bristol.  We went out for drinks for the lovely Rebecca Jenkins as she left Wallis this weekend.  To go to Ted Baker no less. Tut Tut.

This is she!


Me and the girls. I am actually old enough to be their mother (although maybe not in those bottoms). Depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment