Sunday 23 December 2012

Back to Black

Family Christmas party last night. Saw head. Bad Skin.  Horrible taste in my mouth and very fuzzy memory.  But, I think we had a good time.  Not sure the indian at 1am was one of our better ideas though.  It was at my brother in laws this time (our turn on New Years Eve) and although it was just a family house party, I wanted to wear a dress.  I haven't worn this one for a long time, not sure why as it's a lovely little black dress.  I found it in the St Peters Hospice charity shop in  Fishponds around 2 years ago and I think it was around £5.  It's really flattering though and I always feel lovely when I wear it (mainly because its so damn slimming!).  There are so many possibilities to either dress it up to dress it down.


I added my new brooch from the Ashton Gate vintage fair

And.......my 99p belt from Primark!  This was the first time I have worn it but I bought it about a year ago.  It looks so nice on a plain dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment