Tuesday 11 December 2012

Hooray for Henleaze!

What a day!

I was supposed to be taking it easy yesterday but after several hours in the house (ok, maybe two) cabin fever set in. So, after a cup of tea to motivate me, I set off in the direction of Henleaze in Bristol to see what little bits of joy could befall me. I was still on the search for that perfect little number for our 20's themed do on Sunday. And low and behold........look what the angels sent from above!!!

A gorgeous sequinned top for £5! (from the St Peters Hospice on  Henleaze Road) I was so happy when I saw it. Very twenties and very cheap. perfect!!!!!  Still got a dilemma for the bottom half of the outfit but I still have 5 days to figure that out..  I wore it out tonight to a meal with friends, just to give it an initiation. Pics aren't good as they were all taken in the evening and the light is rubbish but when we get some sun, I shall do new pics.


It's petrol blue sequins and is in the style of a cape but there are in fact, armholes built-in underneath.



I wore it with my blue skinny jeans and long blue suede boots 



No comments:

Post a Comment