Tuesday 18 December 2012

Any excuse to dress up.....

I usually get it in the neck for dressing up to things when its not required (I have yet to find out what those such occasions would be - I dress up to buy a pint of milk) so a family meal at Bottelinos was no exception. This is not over the top but the kids still moaned when I came downstairs.  John and his brood are from the "if its not stained - keep wearing it" school of thought, whereas I have to change about 3 times a day or I will never wear all my clothes.  And, I wanted an excuse to wear my new skirt.  I think the only thing that isnt second hand is my £2 vest from Primark.  Jacket, skirt and of course Maggie bag have all been mentioned on here before.  Solo seems to want in on the blog too, he's such a diva.


 
This was £1.75 I think from St Peters Hospice in Fishponds and is the first time I have worn it.  Maybe it will bring me the luck of the Irish this Christmas!

1 comment: