Saturday 15 December 2012

Wildlife, webs and wintery woods

Its been a busy week this week (as is normal this time of year) but I thought I would post a few pics of some lovely things that I have seen in the last 7 days that made me really happy.



I'm a bit concerned that in a bid to feed the birds in the garden, our resident squirrel is becoming rather obese

 
How beautiful is this?  Just add tinsel.


 
Solo's hunting grounds.....the woods on the Stoke Park Estate.


I love cobwebs.....just hate their maker!


 
This is the garden you see as you turn into our road and it belongs to a lovely lady called Margaret. I often see her out there in all weathers, making sure the garden is lovely for all to see.  She is a little eccentric but I love her for that as she does all her gardening dressed up to the nines with full makeup and her Chanel cardi! I love this tree - it reminds me of the tree from Avatar!

 
You can never have too many squirrel photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment