Saturday 9 February 2013

Seeing spots....

Hey All......

Another week over and I have a Saturday off which is nice. Back to work tomorrow though so it's a super short weekend. As per usual, I like to pack a lot in so it's been a busy day of walking the wolf, teaching French and this afternoon ma belle fille and me popped out to the shops. I am conscious that because of the cold weather, I have been living in jeans lately so I wanted to stick on a dress. And the one I picked was this spotty number. It's an old Laura Ashley dress that I bought from a charity shop while I was at uni a couple of years ago. When I first met John, he lived above a Charity shop in Fishponds so naturally, any free moment was spent downstairs.



I love spots and wrap dresses really suit my figure. They are are so flattering. 


This lovely bag is one of my (many) favourites. John bought it for my birthday last year from Ted Baker. I don't normally want for anything that expensive (Louis Vuitton aside) but I remembered that he had some unspent vouchers for a shopping centre so I planted the seed and let him consider it. Thankfully for me, the thought of actually coming up with his own present was too stressful so he jumped at the chance to use his vouchers and tick the fab husband box. Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment