Saturday 2 February 2013

Best Ever Find !!!!


Ok ladies....here it is. My best ever find (to date), and something that I have wanted for donkeys years......black leather trousers! I was being a bit hopeful by putting them on my covet list earlier this month so I still can't believe it really.  I was in the Downend St Peters Hospice charity shop on Thursday (as previously admitted), and this has got to be the star find.


They were £20 which is a lot BUT they still had the tags on for £250!!!!!! I think the shop must have missed that little fact as I know that they keep the really good high-end items for their site on eBay, So I was extra lucky. The volunteer was just putting them out on rail when I spied them. Apparently a lady had brought in a whole bag of unwanted items from the gorgeous Karen Millen, most of which were too big for me (thankfully) but the trousers were a perfect size 12. Sitting down in them is somewhat of a challenge but hey, who cares! 

They are so soft and fully lined. 

Yet again the wolf wants centre stage. I was just playing around with different tops to wear with them. This is a kimono style wrap top from none other than Sainsburys supermarket but it is so huge (and that is a size 8 which I certainly am not!), that I put a belt around it. Although I will probably wear them out mainly for a night out, I like the idea of wearing them with a really chunky sweater and boots for the winter months. I don't want to dress them up too much and look like an old 1970's throwback! 
And just to prove its not all take take take, I have sorted out a big bag of clothes to go back to the charity shop. Recycle and replenish that's my motto. That's the only way I can sustain the wardrobe space!



No comments:

Post a Comment