Saturday 9 February 2013

Button Up!


I am so pleased that I got around to making this picture. My friend Gill makes them also and she posted some pics on Facebook a while back that gave me a bit of a push.  I made a button picture a while ago for the first time but it wasn't great (being my first try). My friend Jo has a lovely one at Casa Foster that her mum bought in a boutique in Bristol and I have admired it ever since. I wish I had more time to do "crafty" things. I will definitely try and make some more though, je suis très motivé.



I have made a couple since that I was quite proud of but they were for presents and I didn't take any photos unfortunately. My friend's just said to make some more and she will get her mum to sell them for me in the local Post Office. Something to think about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment