Monday 18 February 2013

Lilac wine......

Sunday night and off out for tea......

John and I decided to go out for a late valentines meal so that we wouldn't get ripped off on February 14th. And we had some vouchers to use up so even better! I took the opportunity to wear the lilac dress that I bought recently on Etsy. I absolutely love it despite not being a colour that I would normally go for. Much brighter colours normally suit me.


I love pleated skirts, they are so feminine. I felt like a million dollars. It was a lovely dress for a lovely evening. 


I couldn't decide on the shoes and then I remembered that I had some lilac ones that I bought from Kurt Geiger. They had a closing down sale recently at the centre where I work so I treated myself to a couple of cheap pairs. They are so expensive, I couldn't justify it otherwise!



I bought this brooch around 12 years ago from a charity shop in Leeds. I had to go there for work and I remember killing time in a local hospice shop while I was waiting for my train home. It was the only brooch I had with lilac stones to go with the dress. 

1 comment: