Thursday 21 February 2013

Pendant for a posh night out


Morning all, I hope you are having a great week. I am all excited as last night we decided to go away for the night on Friday. John received an email for a cheap hotel deal so we have decided to treat the kids and go posh for the night!  We are going to Tortworth Court Hotel in South Gloucestershire. It's a beautiful place that we did consider for our wedding last year......until we saw the price and then quickly moved on to another brochure. I can't wait. It will be nice to do something a bit different with the girls. The last few weekends with us have just been spent hanging around the house due to lack of funds. It seems quite posh but we thankfully haven't paid a posh price. As John just pointed out, you know a place is posh when they have a disclaimer at the bottom of the menu stating that any game dishes may contain bits of "shot". Nice. 

Anyway, as we were discussing what to pack last night (that would be me and the girls, not me and John), I came across this necklace that I bought last month from the St Peters Hospice charity shop in Bradley Stoke. It was £3.25 and still in the box so quite possibly an unwanted Christmas gift although I'm not sure why. It's really lovely. 

I have a huge selection of pendants, some of them are my Nan's that I really treasure but I have many second-hand beauties thrown into the mix. Depending on what I wear (a mammoth decision making process), I may also pack this little gem....



No comments:

Post a Comment