Sunday 24 February 2013

Clock This!

 
Thursday was a very good day. 
 
We took my Mother in Law out for breakfast - and came back with a clock and a new TV!  Bet is a massive collector of clocks - all shapes and sizes and the majority are Elvis themed in some way.  And to make way for her new Elvis acquisition, she had discarded this retro-looking time-piece and gave it to yours truly.  I had been admiring it for a while as I am attracted to anything with spectrum's of colour so I was really chuffed when she said I could have it.  It's hanging proudly in our kitchen although it is a challenge to actually tell the time on it.
 
 
 
 
As for the TV, she just happened to have a spare, new 32" TV still in the box that also came our way. It's always a bit of a gamble as to whether ours will work.  Sometimes sound and no picture, sometimes picture and no sound but the two together are not always guaranteed.
 
And this is our new bedroom "lamp".  I bought the paper star at the Bath Christmas Market last year and I have been begging John to hang it ever since.  I looks so lovely as it matches our bedroom suite perfectly and I managed to smash our previous lamp.


No comments:

Post a Comment