Tuesday 5 February 2013

Purple Rain

Hello.....

My lovely sister in law has had a lot on her plate recently with her husband being ill now for quite some time. Last night was a rare occasion where she was on her own for the evening so we took the opportunity to take her out for a drink and cheer her up. It was one of those impromptu evenings where we had only planned to get some shopping, a night out was not on the cards but it turned into a really nice evening. I am glad we were able to make her relax for a couple of hours and get home just before the hailstorm hit.

I quickly dug out a dress from the archives at no.45 and off we went. I "re-found" this dress the other day when sorting out the bag of clothes for the charity shop and was so pleased when I did. I don't tend to wear a lot of purple but I do like this dress. I don't know why but there is something a bit science-fictiony about it. I bought it for £4.50 from the RSPCA charity shop in Weston-super-mare.

I have no idea how I remember all these useless facts......



There is no label inside so I think it is hand-made.


Not the best pic in the world. I blame John's beer ridden hand.


I love this necklace. I bought it at the Bath Christmas Markets a couple of years ago and it is definitely one of my faves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment