Tuesday 26 March 2013

Change of a dress.......


Ok, so I rationalized that my new promotion deserved some new uniform (and all of my current uniform has now gone into sale). Thankfully we seem to be getting our Spring/Summer lines in-store so there are plenty of colour bursts after what seems like an eternal winter.

So these are the three dresses (of course) that I picked.



I think I can just about get away with this one. I am very age conscious at the moment and am not sure how long I can carry off the floaty, girlie numbers such as this. Which is a shame because I love floaty, girlie numbers....


It's picture doesn't really do it justice, it looks lovely on. It's really silky and the colours are really vibrant. It will also double up for a great holiday dress. 



A bit of a change for me but it really suits me for some reason. It's  quite shapeless on the hanger but it's very fitted and flattering. It definitely requires M&S scaffolding underneath though. 

All dresses are available at Wallis

1 comment:

  1. If the butterfly dress was the one you were wearing when I saw you, then you can definitely still do floaty and girly!

    ReplyDelete