Wednesday 3 April 2013

You've been framed....

Hello All.....
 


The walls of Casa Del Merlocke have yet again been garnished with more pictures (much to John's annoyance).  The print above was found in a charity shop in Fishponds last month and only cost 50p but I had to wait until payday to buy it an official "home" so that we could hang it up.It was actually taped up in the fitting room and I wasn't even sure it was for sale but the cashier let me have it for a tiny donation.  It has taken pride of place in the kitchen above our dining table (which is certainly messy when the kids come over!).  I love the wording and it is certainly fitting for our home since the Wolf moved in...."a house unkempt cannot be so distressing as a life unlived".  I'll keep telling myself that when I am vacuming up his dog hair and having a meltdown about the mess.
 
 

These two were bought last year and have been mentioned in a previous post but again, I had to buy some frames before they could take pride of place.  These frames were only £1.99 and the dark wood seemed to suit them quite well. I have hung them on the landing overlooking my mannequin.  One day they may be joined by the chaise longue that my Mother-in-Law has promised me. One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment