Sunday 7 April 2013

Hidden treasure....

Hidden from John that is.

Isn't this dress beautiful. I'm still not sure how the owner could bear to part with it. I wouldn't have (but then I rarely get rid of anything as my long suffering husband will testify)



It's velvet with a dévoré v-shaped top.  It's just gorgeous. I found it on Etsy from Lions Mane Vintage  which is a lovely site with some gorgeous pieces. What's more, I didn't get stung this time for customs charges! Just need a night out now to show it off properly. 


It's is the lovely Rachel modelling the dress on her site. 


I am off to my beloved south of France on holiday in a couple of weeks so it will have to be on the packing list. It will look great on the campsite. Maybe not but it will look great at the Carlton Intercontinental for drinks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment