Sunday 14 April 2013

Saturday night at the movies...

Date night. Me, John, no kids,  a weekend off and a trip to the cinema.  I have been pestering John to accompany me to ye olde picture house to watch Oblivion, and last night he fulfilled his promise.  We spent a great day together which was just about the right mix of laziness and achievements. So we set off in the evening, haribo in hand, to be dazzled by the big screen.

I hope I can blame my lack of proper dressing up on my new job and just not having much time anymore, even on days off, or maybe I am just starting to appreciate that a ball gown isn't always necessary when popping out for a pint of milk (as was always my previous mantra).  I'm not sure what made me think of this outfit. I would never normally be caught dead in leggings but I though with a slouchy v-neck, maybe they were less scary. I don't think it looks too bad. The jumper was £3 from a charity shop, ironically it was originally from Wallis where I work. You cant really see it too well in the picture but it has a lovely gold flex running all through it and is really shiny. I've paired it up with some thick navy leggings, my £3 M&S distressed blue heels and my newly found bag that I mentioned in my last post. I was determined to use one of them last night.


The necklace is also from Wallis. It's on the large side, is very heavy and it doesn't sit quite right but I love it! It's almost like an Egyptian style choker but made out of colourful ribbons all entwined. 




No comments:

Post a Comment