Saturday 13 April 2013

Wow...I forgot I had that.......

Ok, those.

That is a statement that I seem to say an awful lot. I squirrel things away and stash things around the house (and we have a very small house). And then, when I least expect it, I come across some little find that puts a big smile on my face.

And this afternoon was one of those occasions. I was routing around inside some bags on top of the wardrobe and I found a bag of bags that I had forgotten about! All of them second-hand, all of them petit. The fact that I have just "re-found" them, obviously suggests that they have not been used in a while but I shall make a concerted effort to give them an airing some time soon. So I thought I would share some pics with all of you lovley thrifters....










No comments:

Post a Comment