Thursday 11 April 2013

Quick Change...

Life is full of changes, you never know what's around the corner. So, any opportunity for a quick change of clothing to suit, is a welcome one. Welcome for me anyway.

So after suggesting we take the kids out for tea, I rustled up a new outfit. It's rare for me to not wear anything second-hand but I think I may have just done it with this outfit. That said, everything was still a bargain. The jacket is from my beloved Marks and Spencer and was about £5 in the sale a couple of years back. Its so comfortable and quite a long length and of course its my colour of the moment. The jeans and cream vest are from Wallis and are ex-uniform. The cobalt shoes are also from work. Gorgeous colour, patent and a bow. The stuff that (shoe) dreams are made of! And as for the bag, that was in H&M in the sale for £7. I popped out on my lunch and I couldn't walk past the gorgeous peacock colour without going back for it.

To be honest I rarely go out on my lunch anymore. I usually just want to sit down and chill out but I had to pop out for a birthday card and I made the mistake of a little detour into the store. And I am glad I did, the colour is beautiful.

So there you have it. Not a dressy outfit but this peacock definitely shook her tail feather all the way to tea.




1 comment:

  1. Very colourful! And why haven't you commented yet on the email I sent you ages ago about the skirt Mary found?

    ReplyDelete