Wednesday 3 April 2013

Bag a bargain...



 


I have really missed doing my blog of late, I have been so busy with my new job that everything else ie: a life, has fallen by the wayside. But I am determined to make more time and get back to doing something I love. Having said that, I have been spending a lot of time lately doing art projects (another interest of mine) so it hasn't all been work, work, work, although it damn near feels like it.

Anyway, I am able to post this picture now  that a certain birthday has passed. I found this brand new, leather, Animal purse in a charity shop a few months back for £3 and I kept it for my stepdaughter's birthday (among other things). She has just turned 13 and is at that lovely age where she is getting into all things girlie whether that be makeup, bags or clothes. Ideal for a like-minded Stepmum.

I hope if she reads this that she won't mind it came from a charity shop.  She has been following me to a few vintage fairs of late so fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment