Monday 18 March 2013

Thanks for the memories.....


This afternoon I was sitting I my favourite sun spot (I was Garfield in a previous life) and I was hit by a moment of nostalgia. I was transported back 5 years to the last time that me and my treasured tutu where last ensconced. Looking at this old pic now, I am amazed I was ever that small but that is by the by. I thought I looked the bees knees (and ankles) that night. I think we were off to a Mexican restaurant (hence the waist corsage) with John and my housemates.......happy times. Now she lives in a suitcase in the garage, not a place befitting her grandeur......

I bought her from a shop  called Billy Jeans on Gloucester Road in Bristol, a real vintage horders paradise. She was £70 (gulp) but it had to be done.

As 40 looms, it is quite possible that she will not be called upon again but she will never be forgotten.





No comments:

Post a Comment