Monday 25 March 2013

What's for dinner?

This question rears itself in our house far too often.  Neither me nor John get very organised in terms of our evening meals and it often results in us retreating to Wetherspoons, using the excuse "shall we take mum out for tea?" (thinking that in some way, it justifies yet another meal out).   Such was the case last night so I quickly put this outfit together and headed off for chicken burger and chips. Classy.



I want to make sure I get the wear out of my leather trousers (probably my best find so far in a charity shop), so I am trying to dress them down as much as possible. I desperately want a man's, slouchy, v-neck, camel jumper.  My one pictured here is a little too fitted although it looks ok.  I have thrown on my "boyfriend" coat with my camel heels and beige "Maggie" bag to finish it off.

Note to self - leather trousers are not a good idea for chicken burger and chips.  Salad......yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment