Friday 8 March 2013

When the going gets tough....

The tough by shoes.



Believe it or not, my own obsession was not at the heart of this particular purchase.  The lovely Miss Rachael Fletcher joked that I could buy a pair of shoes to bump-up her sales at work and low and behold - the distant memory of an unused gift card came to me so I decided why the hell not. Dedicated to the cause and all that. 

 They have a certain "Chicago" feel to them, just add a cane and a top hat.  Not sure their inaugural outing will be the vintage fair tomorrow as they are very high (especially with the added platforms) and I need to know that my legs are totally happy all afternoon.   I do not need any achey feet emergencies while I am negotiating a £200 discount on a hidden Louis Vuitton. A girl can dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment