Sunday 10 March 2013

A Vintage Affair....

 
 
Yesterday I went to the Bristol Vintage Fair at the Passenger Shed in Temple Meads Station and I absolutely loved it.  Me and my friend Gemma have been wanting to go for ages and we were even joined by my stepdaughter - Keely (I am secretly chuffed that she has started asking to come to these events!!). We got there for the start at 12 noon and I am glad we did as it was absolutely packed and by the time we left two hours later, the queue outside was around the block.


 
This is what I wore, not very vintage but I was going for a "quirky" look. I haven't worn my Ali Baba trousers for ages and I really wanted to put them  on.  They are also really loose and comfortable, great for those feeling fat moments. The top is from Dotty P's (it was by one get one free on sale items so I got two things for £7!) and the suede shoes were from John for Christmas.  They are too big but that won't stop me.  I have shares in heel grips and innersoles.
 
 
I'm glad we took some shots early....the amount of people that came through the doors later would not have made it easy.

 
This is the lovely Miss Gemma Carey. Have a look at her blog - Beau Fashion by Gemma


 
I thought this lady looked great so  I asked for a snap. There were a lot of people that were really dressed up, it was so nice to see.
 



 
Victory rolls a plenty!


 
I was on the (truffle) hunt for a red maggie bag. I saw one at the last event and wish I had snapped it up as there wasn't one in sight yesterday.  Hundreds in black and brown and even blue but not red.
 
And as for what I bought.......................that is only one post away.

No comments:

Post a Comment