Friday 8 March 2013

Flirting with the Forties....

Last night was spent at my friend Laura's house. I had offered to be a hair "dummy" for her as she is starting her own hair styling business.  She wants to focus ideally on vintage style hair as she too loves that era and so I more than happily lent her my head.  And I was so pleased with the result!



It was lovely to see me with such a different style to my normal look (which to be honest is nothing to shout about).  I know that I am lucky to have long hair and I should, by rights do a lot more with it but I never seem to have the time. So being pampered and styled for an hour was a real treat.  We wanted to try the "victory roll" look and I loved it. I am just sorry that we won't be able to recreate it for the fair tomorrow. But there are still a few more ideas I would love to try. I am booking her to do my hair for my scary up and coming birthday. It's important to look good while drowning one's sorrows.

So if you fancy treating yourself to a new look or if you know of anyone that has a wedding or special occasion coming up - drop her an email - lauraefitt@hotmail.com. She is really lovely and very passionate about what she does.

1 comment: