Sunday 10 March 2013

What Louisa bought.......

These were my little treasures from the Fair......a very successful day of truffle hunting!
 
 
This butterfly necklace was £3.  It's not the norm for me as I dont tend to go for big pendants like this but I loved the jewel tone colours.
 
 
This was my favourite buy.  A cotton mac in a lovely bright teal colour.  The 70's big collars are brilliant. I tried it on, put it back, tried it on, put it back.  Then I walked away and went straight back a minute later scared at the thought of it going home with someone else.  It was £20 so not a cheap, cheap bargain but still a great price for what it is.  There wasn't a mark on it and even the stall owner thought it was brand new. Old, but brand new.

 
A staple element in my wardrobe - an accordian pleat skirt.  I have so many in different colours.  I got so excited when I saw it, I snapped it up straight away.  The colour match the necklace perfectly.
 
So for a £2 entry fee - it was definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment