Tuesday 30 July 2013

It's been a longue old wait......




Ok.....now I know she doesn't look much at present but this little beauty (when newly upholstered), will take pride of place in my future dressing room.

This was a gift from my Mother-in-law recently. I think she was fed up at looking at my puppy dog eyes every time she mentioned that she didn't really want it anymore. It did however get loaned to another family member on its way to me, who has ripped the fabric accidentally. No matter though as I have big plans for her and they don't involve her current fabric. 

Depending on the decor I pick for the boudoir, she may find herself re-upholstered in a decadent black and white velvet or even a wine or cobalt blue velvet. I haven't yet decided but....whatever the choice, she will look amazing and I am so excited that she is finally in my loving care. 

When I shall find the funds for my grand plan is another matter. The fabric will probably be back in fashion by then but you've got to have dreams....what's yours? 



No comments:

Post a Comment