Monday 8 July 2013

Hallmark Eat Your Heart Out....



I forgot to post about a selection of greeting cards that I also bought on my trip to Downend last week. I am a big card sender...I think that everyone likes to get things in the post, especially me, so I try and send out little messages when I can.  I think that email is killing the art of letter and card writing so it's important to keep the culture alive! That said, I do not like being ripped off for a card at £3 a go. 

So when I saw a box on the charity shop counter filled with 20p cards, I grabbed a stash. I store all my cards and correspondence in is gorgeous little Samsonite writing case that I found in TK Maxx a few years ago. For those that love stationery....it's a beauty, and boy do I love stationery.  A trolly dash around a stationers or art shop would be as exciting for me, as one around Kurt Geiger. It also comes with a little key to lock the case...great for curious husbands! 


No comments:

Post a Comment