Thursday 6 June 2013

Three's company...

These are the other pieces that I bought on my recent trip.....none of which cost more than £3.50 and all from charitable organisations.


I am not 100% about this top but I fell for the colour and the fact that there is something a little Jane Austen about it. It's all about peppermint for me this summer! It has really pretty embroidered detail on the shoulder and under the bust but it's quite long. I am rather "hippy" so I have to be wary of long, clingy tops as they just don't seem to suit me too well. I am also quite short so they give the impression I have very short legs! I think as long as I stick to slim bottoms it will be ok (and I will pair them up with some lovely peppermint shoes that I know  my wonderful mum is getting me for my birthday!).


This is a simple camisole originally from Next but I like wearing jackets a lot with fitted jeans so it's nice to have a selection of them just to bring a burst of colour underneath. Sadly, I always try and match up my shoes to the colour of the cami. I have a couple of emerald green pairs just waiting for an introduction....

This little (little being the operative word) was a present from John! We happened to walk past the Cancer Research Shop in Fishponds the other evening after going out for tea and I noticed it on a mannequin in the window. I knew he would be in the area the following day and I joked that he could pick it up for me (not once actually thinking that he would), but when I got home, there it was.  It is from Topshop and is a size 10 so it is a tad snug but that is just more of an incentive to fit into it. I love the cobweb detail on the shoulders created out of tiny gold beads. 


No comments:

Post a Comment