Tuesday 4 June 2013

The Mac is Back!

What a glorious day. I am so happy that the weather has changed for the better. I need the sun, I am sure I was born in a greenhouse. I hope it is beautiful wherever you are reading this from.

I thought I would take the ripe opportunity of taking a few shots of new additions dans le jardin. Despite my lack of blog posts of late, I have still been on the prowl in the background and this is one of the 5 or so items that I treated myself to last month. A lovely beige Mac. Originally from Mango, I came upon it in the St Peters Hospice shop in Fishponds, not far from where I live. I have a couple of Mac's that are very dear to me but I have not, until recently, managed to find a classic beige one. With Burberry being slightly hors budget, a cheaper alternative was very welcome.


It was £7.50 but was brand new with tags, the original price being £47. Quel bargain. The only issue is that the belt is a bit impractical as there is no fastener, just a large loop but that is easily fixed. Also, it's not waterproof so holds the title of Mac somewhat loosely but nevertheless, a great little purchase.

Lord knows where it is going to reside however. I house all my coats in a canvas wardrobe in the girl's room and it is already bowing with the weight of around 30 or so inhabitants.....

No comments:

Post a Comment